+65 61001778 [email protected]

Purchasing a new house is one of the greatest investments you will ever make. Sharp eye for details and thorough research are essential during the process of acquiring a new home. We have prepared a list of 5 condo showflats available for sale to make your home search easier.

Parc Esta – This 99-year leasehold residential development sits on a prime piece of land along Sims Avenue. It consists of 1,399 residences and 5 shops distributed throughout nine 18-storey buildings. The asking price will be between $1,660 psf and $1,680 psf. It is set to obtain TOP in 2022.

The Tre Ver – UOL partnered with SingLand in the development of this project that features 729 units. According to UOL, 80 percent of the residences have a breathtaking view of a river or spacious swimming pool. The other 20 percent has awesome views of the beautiful Woodleigh Park and the future Bidadari estate. A one-bedder will begin at $738,000 while a four-bedder will be $2.08 million. It is expected to be complete by 2022.

Whistler Grand – Located in West Coast Vale, this 99-year leasehold development features 716 units of one to five bedrooms. It is near a couple of MRT stations like Clementi, Jurong East, and forthcoming Pandan Reservoir stations.

Top 5 Condominium Showflats Worth Checking Out During Your Free time

Mayfair Gardens – Unveiled in September, this leasehold condo will consist of 55 amenities like a large swimming pool and three sky walkways. Situated in the heart of Bukit Timah, Mayfair Gardens condo will comprise 215 residential units. The condominium is close to the King Albert Park MRT.

Riverfront Residences – This residential development sits on a land area of around 396,231 sq. ft., and it is projected to be complete by 2024. Due to the huge land area, Developers are planning to incorporate more than 100 facilities at Riverfront Residences. The average asking price for one-bedders is $578,000 while five-bedders start from $1.97 million.

PropertySales.SG Call Now Button