Sophia Hills a new luxurious condominium development located at Mount Sophia, District 9 of Singapore. The 7 storied buildings keep the neighborhood exclusive and private. The residential development is nestled in the quiet and refreshing enclave of Mount Sophia and Mount Emily Park. With it’s surroundings and inner facilities, Sophia Hills is an ideal residential development to live in.
The development is well facilitated by prominent transportation, recreation, shopping, education, health and other important amenities. Sophia Hills is designed to ensure lushness and tranquility. The cutting edge designed units offer private sanctuary. Spacious layout, ample natural air and lighting are basic criteria of the design of Sophia Hills. The resort typed development is definitely a tropical heaven on earth where one can escape from busy daily life.
Internal attractive facilities of Sophia Hills include: swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, BBQ pits and gym. The development is an envying one with high capital appreciation, good rental yield and having profitable chance of capital return. So, be quick to be a proud owner!
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO REGISTER FOR PRIORITY VIEWING, PLEASE CALL 61001778 OR REGISTER WITH THE CONTACT FORM BELOW!
Project Name: Sophia Hills
Description: A block of 7-storey, 4 blocks of 6-storey, 1 block of 5-storey, 6 blocks of 4-storey residential units with basement car park, swimming pool, ancillary facilities and three conserved buildings to be restored and used as residential clubhouse, kindergarten cum childcare centre as well as restaurant
Location: 29 Mount Sophia, Singapore 228479
Developer: Hoi Hup Sunway Mount Sophia Pte Ltd
Tenure: 99-year leasehold from 10 December 2013
Site Area: Approx 255,866 sqft
Expected T.O.P.: 31 Aug 2018
Legal Completion: 31 Aug 2021
Residential : 493 lots + 4 (handicap lots)
Kindergarten: 8 lots + 1 (handicap lot)
Restaurant: 7 lots + 1 (handicap lot)
Total: 508 + 6 (handicap lots)
- Conserved Building: The Sophia Clubhouse (Function Rooms, Lounge, Multi-Purpose Media Room, Games Room, Internet Corner, Gymnasium, Male & Female Changing rooms, Steam Rooms and Management Office)
- Main Entrance Drop-off Plaza
- Clubhouse Drop-off Plaza
- Childcare Drop-off Plaza
- 50meters Lap Pool
- Sunning Deck
- The Sophia Mirror Pool
- Children’s Pool
- Children’s Water Play
- Lagoon Pool
- Steps Cascades
- Water Wall
- Reflective Pool
- Water Cascades
- Mountain Terraces
- Vantage Deck
- The Sophia Grand Staircase
- BBQ Corner
- Seating Corner
- Fitness Stations
- Yoga Decks
- Timber Deck
- Adventure Playground
- Toddler’s Playground
- Jogging Path
- Residents’ Side Gate
SELLING POINTS OF SOPHIA HILLS
- AMENITIES: The development is in the midst of some important facilities. For shopping: Plaza Singapura, Orchard Road shopping belt, The Atrium @ Orchard and The Cathay are wonderful options. To shop, dining and grocery shopping: Park Lane Shopping Mall, Fortune center, sunshine Plaza, Park Mall are within short drive. Singapore General Hospital, Raffles Hospital, Mount Elizabeth Hospital are nearby medical facility providers.
- CONNECTIVITY: Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station is within short distance (basically just a stone throw away). Bras Basah MRT, Little India MRT, Bugis MRT station are also nearby.
- EXPRESSWAY: Major expressways including the nearest CTE are well connected to every part of Singapore which ensures easy and quick accessibility and mobility to work or play.
- CONVENIENT: Sophia Hills is located close to the Fort Canning Park and Raffles Hospital facilities. Suntec City, Kampong Glam Bras Basah Complex RC, Pek Kio Community Centre and the Integrated Resort are also nearby amenities to have an enjoyable time with family and friends. Istana Park is another nearby good option for leisure, relaxation and recreation. Tekka Centre, Jalan Kukoh Food Centre, and Wellhome Health Food Centre are prominent eateries nearby.
- SCHOOLS AND COLLEGES: St Margaret’s Primary School, River Valley Primary School, Farrer Park Primary School, Stamford Primary school are nearby primary schools. Anglo-Chinese Junior School, Raffles Girls Secondary School, Catholic Junior College and Singapore Management University are other educational facilities nearby.
~Interested in more new launches development, you may like to visit the latest launch; The Adana @ Thomson in District 20, The Principal Garden @ Prince Charles Crescent or the The Poiz Residences at the city fringe. You may like to take a look at The Asana or Lake Grande which will be launching soon. Thank you.
SOPHIA HILLS UNIT TYPES
1 bedroom: 463 to 517sqft = 16 units
1+Study: 560 to 614sqft = 88 units
2 bedroom: 570 to 721sqft = 66 units
2 + study: 732sqft = 6 units
2 bedroom Dual Key: 689 to 753sqft = 228 units
3 bedroom: 850 to 980sqft = 33 units
3 + Utility: 1012 to 1130sqft = 40 units
3 + Utility + Private Lobby: 1313sqft = 6 units
4 + Utility + Private Lobby: 1539sqft = 10 units
TOTAL = 493 units
SOPHIA HILLS LOCATION MAP
SOPHIA HILLS SITE PLAN
SOPHIA HILLS FLOOR PLANS
REGISTRATION FOR SOPHIA HILLS EXCLUSIVE VIEWING HERE
PLEASE DIAL SHOWLAT HOTLINE : 6100 1778