+65 61001778 [email protected]

Thank you for your interest in Principal Garden | PropertySales.SG


Principal Garden happens to be an upcoming residential development project being developed by UOL Venture Investment Pte. Ltd. and the Kheng Leong Company. Being developed in one of Singapore’s most exquisite areas, i.e. Prince Charles Crescent in District 3, the Principal Garden will be a 99-year leasehold property that will be developed in the lines of the 80/20 concept. This basically means that a landscaped garden area will comprise 80 percent of the total area, with the remaining 20 percent to make up the residential space.

Principal Garden’s location straight away craves attention. Being incredibly close to Singapore’s most fascinating Orchard Road, and also having access to the Pan Island Expressway and the Ayer Rajah Expressway, the site does offer great connectivity aspects for residents who prefer driving.  Besides, the presence of the Redhill MRT will prove to be a great option for people who seek to connect to the rest of the city via a public transport system. Also, the site is just about 1.2 km away from the North East Line and has numerous bus services as well.

As for residents seeking nearby schools in the area, you will not be disappointed. Besides a number of other schools that are within close proximity, the Gan Eng Seng School and the Crescent Girl’s School deserve a mention.

Daily amenities are something that concerns every resident, and in the case of Principal Garden, you do not have to be concerned in any way. A number of retail shops and help you with your regular requirements, besides the presence of malls and markets as well. The Redhill Market/Food Center and the Anchorpoint Shopping Mall are very closely located for this purpose. Also, for some exquisite shopping or fine dining, one can easily head down to Orchard Road, which is merely 10-15 minutes via the KPE. Singapore’s CBD is just about a 10-minute drive from the Principal Garden.  

Residents at the Principal Garden can experience and indulge in a serene and yet, richly vibrant lifestyle. A number of comprehensive aspects offer such a high standard of living conditions. Also, with a vast majority of the total area being dedicated to gardens, one is sure to live peacefully in the very heart of nature.    

HAVE YOU DECIDED ON INVESTING IN THE PRINCIPAL GARDEN? BY REGISTERING WITH US, YOU GAIN ACCESS TO A VVIP PREVIEW OF THE SITE. DROP IN A CALL AT 61001778 OR USE THE CONTACT US FORM VIA EMAIL!

Principal Garden Principal Garden Principal Garden Principal Garden

 

WATCH PRINCIPAL GARDEN VIDEO HERE


 

PRINCIPAL GARDEN DEVELOPMENT SPECIFICATION


Project Name: Principal Garden

Address: Prince Charles Crescent, Singapore

Developer: UOL Venture Investment P/L and Kheng Leong Co P/L

Description: Residential development with recreational facilities

Tenure: 99-year leasehold

District: 03

Total Units: 663 units

Site Area: 268,715 sqft

Expected T.O.P.: To be advised

Expected Completion Date: To be advised

Facilities: Please refer to site plan

~~~

You may read on Highline Residences and Alex Residences, which is also located near this development or for new launches, please click on Adana @ Thomson, Botanique @ Bartley or you probably prefer an integrated development, the North Park Residences.

 

PRINCIPAL GARDEN LOCATION MAP


Principal Garden 

  

 WHY SHOULD INVEST IN UNITS AT THE PRINCIPAL GARDEN?


  • LOCATION: Singapore’s District 3 is a location that is always preferred and in demand.
  • LAYOUT OF UNITS: Units at the Principal Garden will be spacious and yet, offer compact a compact lifestyle.
  • AMENITIES: Daily amenities can be picked up at the Redhill Market and Anchorpoint Shopping Mall. Also, there are numerous other retail outlets as well.
  • LEISURE: The development area shall consist of gardens of 80 percent of the area. Also, one can look forward to the closely located Marina Bay and Southern Waterfront area.   
  • CONVENIENT: Redhill MRT for easy public transport.
  • SCHOOLS: A number of notable schools are present in the area.
  • EXPRESSWAYS: KPE, AYE, PIE

 

PRINCIPAL GARDEN SITE PLAN


Principal Garden

 

PRINCIPAL GARDEN FLOOR PLANS


Principal Garden 1 Bedroom  Principal Garden 2DK Bedroom Principal Garden 3 Bedroom

Download e-brochure icon  

 

PLEASE REGISTER ME FOR VVIP PREVIEW NOW


Salutation (Required)

Your Name (required)

Your Mobile (required)

Your Email (required)

Unit Type

Nationality

Number of Properties Owned (Required)

Nature of Purchase
InvestmentOwn Use

Your Message

I wish to subscribe and be informed of other new launches.

Input this code: captcha

 

PLEASE DIAL SHOWLAT HOTLINE : 6100 1778

Call Now Button