+65 61001778 [email protected]

Find out on this B1 industrial development, iNSPACE, in District 19, please click on the following links:

LOCATION | PRICE | PROJECT DETAILS | FLOOR PLAN | BROCHURE | SHOWFLAT PREVIEW

iNSPACE is an upcoming freehold development that will occupy a site at 24 New Industrial Road in the prime District 19. Previously called Pei Fu Industrial Building, this property was utilised for Light Industrial (BI) rental as well as sale.  Oxley Kyanite, a company jointly owned by Lian Beng and Oxley Holdings, is the developer behind the development of this property. The redevelopment of the property will commence once the group acquires all the essential approvals from the pertinent authorities.

Inspace

INSPACE Freehold B1 Industrial will be an 8-story building consisting of 84 units. The size of each unit will be approximately 216 square meters. The future occupants of this upcoming property will enjoy the excellent connectivity that the 24 New Industrial Road neighborhood has to offer. It is near modern rail lines that connect various parts of Singapore such as the Tai Seng MRT (CC11) and Bartley MRT (CC12). The new building will also be close to a plethora of bus stops situated at Upper Paya Lebar Road.

(Pending approval for Sale / Seeking indication of interest)

iNSPACE LOCATION MAP

Strategic positioning of the iNSPACE Freehold B1 Industrial caters to the shopping needs of the residents. Well-stocked retail shops, supermarkets, and groceries stores are just a stone throw away from the building. For instance, Shop N Save Supermarket is within a short driving distance from iNSPACE. The Tai Keng Shopping Center together with Nex Mall has many retail outlets, restaurants, and banks.

The upcoming building will be near learning institutions of high repute. Future residents won’t have to travel far in search of quality schools to enrol their kids. One of the top high schools in the area is the Bartley Secondary School. What’s more, the area has virtually all level of learning institutions, from baby daycare centers, kindergartens, primary, to secondary schools.

Inspace Location Map
Inspace Location

iNSPACE PRICE

iNSPACE price will be released on preview day. Sizes of units start from 2,153 sqft to 3,057 sqft. Please register with us for latest updates.

PROJECT DETAILS

Project NameiNSPACE
Address24 New Industrial Road, Singapore
DeveloperSLB – Oxley (NIR) Private Limited
DescriptionProposed B1 industrial development consisting of 84 factory units with Mezzanine and facilities
District19
TenureFreehold
Total Units84 units
Site AreaApprox. 62,345.1 square feet
Expected T.O.P.31st March 2022
Expected Completion31st March 2025
Levels8-storey factory building

MORE ABOUT THE DEVELOPER

As noted earlier, Oxley Kyanite is a real estate company co-owned by Oxley and Lian Being. SLV Development, a reputable property developer that split off from Lian Beng Group, indirectly owns 51 percent of the shares in the company. Oxley holdings own the remaining 49 percent of the shares.

Founded nearly 5 decades ago, 1973 to be precise, Lian Beng Group is one of the leading homegrown building construction groups in Singapore that offer civil engineering expertise along with construction support services. The Group specializes in the building of commercial, industrial, and residential properties as well as overseeing engineering projects as a chief contractor. Oxley Holdings Limited (Oxley) is a Singapore-based property developer that specializes in property investment and development. Since its establishment, this property investor has grown in a fast-paced rate at both local and overseas level. The Group now enjoys a massive presence across more than 10 international markets.

FLOOR PLAN

Inspace Floor Plan
Inspace Floor Plan
Inspace Floor Plan

iNSPACE BROCHURE

INSPACE-Floor-Plans-compressed

iNSPACE SHOWFLAT PREVIEW REGISTRATION

Salutation (Required)

Your Name (required)

Your Mobile (required)

Your Email (required)

Project: iNSPACE

Nature of Purchase
InvestmentOwn Use

Your Message

I wish to subscribe and be informed of other new launches.

Input this code: captcha

PLEASE DIAL SHOWFLAT HOTLINE : (+65) 6100 1778

Call Now Button