+65 61001778 [email protected]

Singapore Property | Do you love the fresh scent of the trees in the nature? Have you ever wanted to move somewhere close to nature but can’t because you need to be in the city for your job? Unfortunately, not many places offer that luxury. Back then, most places in the city are part of the urban sprawl that won’t really offer you nature. However, with recent developments, you can now get both the taste of nature and city in one place.

With four awards at the EdgeProp Singapore Excellence Awards 2018 for Design Excellence, Innovation Excellence, Landscape Excellence and Top Development in their bags, Martin Modern offers a the perfect balance and synergy of living one with nature but still being inside the city for convenience.

Award Winner – Martin Modern

(Artist's Impression of Martin Modern)

With 171,535 sq ft at Martin Place, this condominium offers 80% of its space to its multiple green amenities like its forest trail, fitness court maze, bio pond, aquatic garden, bamboo grove path to the tennis court, and its exclusive high altitude gardens found on top of the towers, the Secret Gardens. The remaining 20% of the land goes to the actual site building. In these green sceneries, there will be about 200 species of tropical trees and plants found in it and 15 gardens. However, there are still facilities that would make you feel you’re still in the city like their 50-m lap pool, Jacuzzi, and party lawn.

There are about 450 units available in this project but ever since it was launched, more than 64% of it had already been sold. The average Martin Modern price for a normal unit is estimated to be at $2,366 psf. But there had been a unit sold for $5.64 million or $3,138 psf, which is a 1,798 sq ft unit with four bedrooms and found at the 28th floor of one of the towers. View the floor plan here.

Call Now Button